Skip to main content

Product Review: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick

I discovered these gorgeous lipsticks from Rimmel.




I chose two different shades to try.. one is a fresh coral nude which is  #32 and a beautiful nude color # 26


Here are their swatches:


Photo without flash..
and with flash..

The colors are so fresh and perfect for the summer. It can be worn with a full makeup do and on simple no makeup days. 
The lipstick is moisturizing considering that it has a semi-matte effect. It glides smoothly on the lips when you apply. The price is reasonable and cheap with a good quality. 

I will be going back to try the other shades they have. I hope this review is helpful to those who are curious about this line of lipstick from Rimmel.

CIAO!

CARMI

Disclaimer: Please know that my product reviews are not influenced by any type of payment nor sponsoring. My opinion is based on my personal experience with the products that I've used and tried myself. Effects of the products may vary from every person.

Comments